Came BK-2200 230Vac sliding motor for gate up to 2200Kg
Came BK sliding gate motors are ideal solutions for applying to sliding gates for busy venues or industrial entrances.
Automation complete with electronic board built-in radio remote programming and mechanical limit switches for sliding gates up to 2200Kg and 20m in length.
- A complete, flexible and safe range to meet different needs, from industrial to heavy-duty operating conditions.
- Module 4 or 6 pinions for constantly smooth, linear transmission of movement to the rack.
- Can fit magnetic limit-switches.
- Electronic board, with separate terminal blocks and display, to facilitate start-up and diagnosis phases. Storing for up to 250 different users.
- Radio programming rolling code and integrated Key Code.
- The safety inputs can be configured to directly control the 8k2o resistive sensitive-safety edges.
- Management of the Rio series wireless security accessories using the dedicated plug-in accessory.
- Testing of safety circuits for CAT 2 safety products - whether wireless or not.
- Devices developed for connection to the cloud, via CAME Connect.
- Used to directly manage CAME keypads using the R800 accessory or connect CAME transponder selectors using the R700 accessory.
|Max Gate Weight||2200Kg|